Friday, March 7, 2014

Fall in love with Spring

Hi there, favorite cooks! How are you?

I once again have to thank you so much! I am really glad how many people out there are reading (or watching?) my blog!
I haven't been cooking a lot lately, so I did not expect so many views when I got back on my blog yesterday! So I thought I am going to prepare something lovely and special for all the ones who are following my cookery-adventures!
Additionally, I have got a few days off at the moment and I will definitely spend them in front of my cooker. Or oven. Or fridge. Let's see what Spring brings next......


So, back to my newest creation. As a little thank-you-gift I will make you fall in love today! (Just in case you have not yet fallen in love with something else, which is quite probable considering the beautiful "primavera in anticipo" out there!)

Anyways, I really hope that my seductive recipe today will catch your attention for a while:
tender lavender-vanilla-lemon Sablés


ingredients:

3 tablespoons of dried lavender
1 lemon, zest and juice
250 g of soft butter
100 g of powdered sugar
300 g of flour
1 tablespoon of vanilla bean paste

preparation:

1. grind lavender in a mortar, then mix with butter, vanilla bean paste, lemon zest, lemon juice and powedered sugar with the help of a handheld electric mixer
2. add flour and form a dough, put into the fridge for 30 minutes
3. preheat the oven on 200 °
4. roll out dough 0.5 cm thick and cut out cookies of about 8 cm diameter
5. bake for about 10 minutes

Enjoy these beautiful days, people! 

Much Love, Florence.


No comments:

Post a Comment